Various banks offer different credit cards to consumers for daily purchases with the plastic money compared to the paper money. These services allow card holders to take bank’s short term loan without any interest. Credit cards can be used everywhere in world at shops, hotels, restaurants and also for online purchases.
Building your Credit History
With each purchase, your ledger is maintained in bank’s system. You get a positive rating & better score if you pay your credit card bills on time. Your credit score can be hurt badly for non-payments. With good credit history & score, consumers are allowed to get premium services by banks that includes huge loans, car loans, home loans, payday loans and credit card with multiple rewards & points.
Top 5 Best Practice to Build Good Credit Score
- Always buy with your credit card either its retail shopping, bulk shopping or online purchase
- Do you payments before last date but the best practice is to pay as soon as possible
- Keep monitoring your credit score that can be checked with different credit score checking application available on bank’s website
- In case, you are not able to pay on time – get payday loan or borrow money from any of friend or relative
- As you reach to better credit score, apply better credit card which requires minimum credit score. With this practice of moving to new cards – you can come in list of most trusted consumers
Pros & Cons of Credit Card
Personally, I believe you shouldn’t buy with credit card if you are not sure to pay on time and willing to build good credit history and improve your score. One late payment can harm efforts of months and years
Keeping your credit card in pocket can also result in unauthorized use by thieves or people who found your lost credit card at park or gym
Credit cards enable you to buy more from your buying capacity. You may have an idea to arrange the money to pay bills on time but this won’t work every time.
Heads & Tails are two sides of each coin, similarly; every service and product has both negative & positive effects on your daily life. Few people claim that credit card disturbed their lives and few are happily taking rewards with each purchase. It all depends upon how you use.