BusinessFinanaceArticles gives an opportunity to publish your articles or Financial stories on our platform with your name. Share your knowledge and ideas with the world by posting on https://businessfinancearticles.org
All of our newly published readings deliver to our reader’s inbox & shared on our social media profiles.
What We Publish
We don’t publish the same type of articles again and again. It is a smart move to take a look at our website for prior-published reading here.
Benefits of Publishing your Article here
All of our articles are emailed to our regular readers, this way; people will know you also. If your articles are good, people may approach you for writing services. Otherwise; popularity is another benefit.
How To Submit Article
Your content has to pass Copyscape to publish on-site and must not be published anywhere on the internet.
The same way, it will not be published anywhere else in future.
By Submitting your article to us, you give us complete rights to edit, modify, approve and reject your article.
Some Reasons for Rejecting the Article
- The article is full of grammatical errors.
- Duplicate articles or Spun or not easy to read.
- Challenging to read the content or it does not have useful information.
- If the content is promotional or it looks like an advertisement.
- Poorly formatted Content.
- Hate speech, Child Abusive, or promoting child labor.
- It is similar to something already published here
- Your article is totally irrelevant to our website and our reader’s interest.
- You are free to write about business, insurance, economy, banking, finance, forex, stock exchange, import-export and similar topics only
- Your contributor account doesn’t have a real picture/email.
Guidelines before you write to publish
- The article must be 650+ words.
- Submit your article only in the English Language
- Content should be Conversational
- Must be Grammatically error-free
- Don’t submit tobacco, alcohol, gambling and weapon-related article. It would be rejected
- Adult content is strictly prohibited
- Don’t post any copyright, duplicate, spam, and spin or low-quality content
- The article should be well researched.
- We prefer company website based email addresses i.e., John@YourCompanyWebsite. However, gmail, aol, msn and other email platforms are accepted too but not recommended by Editors.
Request your Contributor Account by filling this form.
Contact us for more details.