Social media marketing is unraveling lucrative opportunities for people and grabbing them at this moment can become a great choice. Some social media marketing tips can work in your favor and add novelty to your business.
Let’s learn how you can advance social media marketing through video marketing:
What is Video Marketing?
Video Marketing, in a nutshell, means to promote your product/service using a video. You can create different types of videos for a strong marketing strategy. For example, there are explainer videos, how-to videos, live events video, promotional videos, etc. You can experiment among these to break the monotony for your audiences.
Video marketing can become handy for brand awareness, product description, tutorials for makeup, food, and fashion, and service-based videos. According to a survey by Wyzowl, 93% of businesses believe that it increases a user’s understanding of their product or service. So, why not to use a marketing video maker for your projects.
The term is itself self-explanatory, but many people are still not familiar with technical jargons linked with video marketing. For instance, we have SEO, CRO, and CTR.
Let us understand these technical jargons in a simple language:
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
It means driving the traffic to your website through organic search engine results. For example: If a person is looking for a related topic on google or YouTube, your video will appear first. Tagging the right people will boost SEO.
CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization)
It is a systematic process of increasing the number of website visitors who take actions such as subscribing to the newsletter or buying a product. For example, many people may be visiting your website, but a conversion happens when a user buys a service or product.
CTR (Click-through rate): It tells about the number of people who are engaging in your videos.
Why Video Marketing? Video marketing is gaining popularity over traditional paper marketing.
Let’s learn why people are adding video marketing to content making:
- Awareness: If you want to educate your customers about the product or services you are offering, then video marketing is the right choice. It helps in retaining information in the minds of users. Everything can be easily explained in a video; for example, product demonstration.
- It boosts SEO: With the right keywords and tagging the right people, your video can reach a million people. Users will give likes and share your videos, which will eventually boost traffic and engagement.
- It boosts CRO: People tend to buy the product if there is an explainer video attached. It can act as a virtual doorway to the items you are suggesting. People order the products even though they are not in dire need of one, which increases the conversation rate.
- Videos can be full of emotions: You can connect with your audience and win them over. You can tell your story and engage with them. Like-minded people will start seeing you as an inspiration, and it helps in gaining loyal customers.
- Videos can increase social sharing: These days, social media platforms are becoming all about video sharing. Instagram allows sharing 60 seconds of video as a post, or you can put it as a story for a 24-hour display. Twitter and Facebook have also paved the way for videos.
- Users prefer videos: Not everyone is a reader. People usually skip through long posts, but when it comes to spending time watching videos, they are more comfortable.
- Videos build trust: A face-to-face interaction will give a personalized touch and help in providing an overview of what you do and what products or services you offer them. It can be followed by a fun session or giving updates (behind the scenes) for engagement.
How Does Video Marketing Work?
- Planning: Brainstorming is a prerequisite before you shoot the video. Plan your content, what it is you are going to talk about. Are you doing a promotional video with a voice-over or are you facing the camera? You can ruminate over a plethora of ideas before getting started.
- Content: Tailor your message to the audience for brand awareness. Prepare core messages and reach out to the people.
- Prepare a mini-script: Prepare the content you will speak beforehand. If you keep blabbing, you will lose out on people, and nobody will show interest in what you have in store for them.
- Use advertisements: Use paid advertisements like displays on search engines to increase traction on your linked videos.
- Get in touch with influencers: You can create videos and boost engagement but collaborating with influencers who are already in this field will give your work a push.
The cascading effect of video marketing has on upscaling business is quite evident. Once you start creating, you will learn the ropes. Video marketing can be easily mastered following the given tips. To make a video in the first place, you can easily access free video makers and YouTube editors like InVideo, which lessens your burden to create a gripping video.