If you buy and sell cryptocurrencies there is great news. Crypto functionality is never limited to only investment. You can make use of it to buy various goods or services. Various companies have now included crypto as a method of payment and the bitcoin loophole can make your cryptocurrency trading much easier. Now, if you wonder where to spend any cryptocurrency, here are the best companies in the US that accept Bitcoin along with another crypto as payment.
- It is a retailer selling a US-based platform that serves worldwide customers.
- This company is well specialized to sell furniture along with home décor products apart from different other products.
- Overstock accepts many well-known cryptos such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, Litecoin, and Dash.
- International customers too can enjoy it.
- But if you select to pay for any order using crypto, you will not be able to combine it with any other method of payment except its coupons, rewards, gift cards, or in-store credits.
- You will not be able to pay with crypto through the mobile website of Overstock.
- A retail company that operates online and is US-based.
- It is known to sell computer hardware, electronic items, etc.
- You can purchase software apps, home appliances, fitness tools, industrial tools, furniture, jewelry, toys, gifts, and so on.
- They began to accept digital currencies in 2014.
- They were the first main retailer to add Bitcoin as a method of payment.
- Currently, Newegg too supports various crypto such as Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, USD tokens, Shiba Inu and Dogecoin.
- Before you use digital currencies here, you must be aware that it will not accept crypto for any gift card that is bank-issued.
- It is an online travel agency. It is US-based and you can use it for booking air tickets, renting cars, reserving hotels, booking cruise ships, or buying any vacation package.
- It accepts Bitcoin for only hotel bookings with Coinbase in partnership.
- So the payment will depend on Coinbase’s service availability.
- Crypto transactions get completed only after proper verification.
- It is never possible to cancel any Bitcoin transaction after you have initiated it.
- You can ask for any refund that will be issued according to your payment’s USD value.
- Are you in search of any service provider for web-hosting that allows crypto payments?
- Then HosterBox will be the best choice.
- It offers its services to over 170 countries.
- Make use of decentralized P2P currency for buying web hosting, servers, domains, and SSL certificates from it.
- Generate the invoice at the time of checkout when you plan to make payment with Bitcoin via BitPay.
- Contact the support team if you wish to remain anonymous while you make payment using Bitcoin on the platform.
- This non-profit library works for preserving books, movies, music, journals, and newspapers’ digitized versions worldwide.
- It is one of the big names that accept crypt as a method of donation.
- The supported currencies of Internet Archive are Ethereum, Bitcoin, XRP, Zcash, Filecoin, and some altcoins.
- You can select any of this crypto for donating to the platform and contributing to keeping all knowledge accessible to everyone.
- It protects the security on every platform and hides the IP address without any compromise on speed.
- Make use of any crypto such as Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, XRP, and BitTorrent to buy a subscription to NordVPN.
- It makes use of CoinPayments as their platform payment and thus one can stay well assured of all security.
- If you pay via any such crypto you will be able to keep your anonymity.
- You must wait for 24 hours to get your payment accepted if you use cryptos.
- You will be able to book a lot of travel products such as flights, accommodation, and activities in more than 200 countries with Travala.
- It is a worldwide travel booking company that is blockchain-based.
- So you should not be surprised that it accepts payment via cryptos.
- Other than conventional methods of payment, it supports over 50 prominent digital currencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Litecoin, EOS, and Filecoin.
- If you wish to refund on the platform, you will have it completed in the exact crypto you made use of for making the payment.
Never confine all payments to only fiat currency. The above-mentioned companies accept crypto payments. There are many more companies in the US like tesla that accept Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency payments.
Ayesha completed her Doctor of Philosophy in Biochemistry and started her career as a College Lecturer in 2013. Today, she’s a happy mom of 2 Kids in the field of digital marketing. She loves reading books, spending time with her family, and making delicious food for her husband.
Leave a Reply