You can also buy shares yourself. If you buy shares directly you can become a shareholder. It means you have some right to talk about matters in the company. It is not possible in that case if you invest in the form of funds.
Shares are types of investments, in which you can invest through cash, property, or in form of a fund. They can be risky but also gives more profits. If in any company you invest your money, it means you have your own little bit of that company.
There are many pros and cons of investing in any business or company. Being an investor; you must be aware of…
You must know about the company before investing: If you want to invest your money in any company, you must have knowledge about that company. You have to know about the value and work, check their profitability ratios and how much the company can be beneficial for you, how much the company can give you profit.
Is it beneficial to invest shares?
- There are many benefits in Investing in company shares and it is a great source to increase your wealth.
- If you invest intelligently it may increase your wealth rapidly than any other asset. This is possible in that case if you invest for the long term.
- The company in which you invest your shares if grows with the passage of time and becomes more valuable, than your share worth more and your investment will increase to high worth.
- Many companies pay the sum of money against shares to its shareholders out of its profit every year.
- If you invest in a well-established company you will probably get dividends.
- In stable and established companies investments are able to grow to make more profits for the investors.
- The investors who make investments in stock markets directly or through speculators. They will have the benefits of providing diversification.
- If you buy or invest in shares it means taking on ownership. It may result in bringing benefits by being part of one of the business’s owners
It is risks to Investment in shares
- Where it is beneficial to invest there can be risk to invest in company shares. It results in some cases like if the company faces loss and fall down from its standard it may result in less profit.
- Shares generally give better profit than other assets, but they are more risky because they are unstable in price.
- Investment of short term shares in gamble. May results in winning huge amount but this strategy is dangerous.
- It is risky when investment in foreign currency loses its value is converted to the local currency, due to the exchange of rates between two currencies.
- It is risky to invest in small companies because there may be not much information available and it can be difficult to assess the business and its finances. They also don’t pay dividends. Although they have more chance to grow rapidly but is more risky.
- If a company falls down it results in a loss in your shares profits.
- Investments in stock markets may also cause to add risk of portfolio.
It is mandatory to establish your attitude about the risks before investing. You have to consider how you are going to overcome the risks. I invest for more than five years, you don’t need to be afraid of risk and keep it down because you have a chance of higher returns.
Generally, some investors take greater risk to earn higher returns. But taking greater risks sometimes are not result in higher returns.
Lisa is a passionate travelers. She spends 3 months every year visiting different places worldwide. She has visited almost every famous place in the world. She herself is an affiliate blogger