Having an US bank account is worthwhile for you if you are running
If you are continual traveler in US or a student who plan to have a degree from US then you need to open bank account in US. Opening bank account as a non-US resident is complicated; rules and regulation were tightened due to some sort of various money laundering. Moreover opening bank account as non-US resident is still possible with proper documentation.
Required Documents for American Bank Account for Foreigners
- Your passport
- Debit/Credit Card from your country
- Address Proof (such as billing statement/utility bill)
- Social Security Number
- Initial Deposit
- Immigration Documents
- Bank Statement from your local bank
- Credit History Report
- Secondary identification card (Work Visa, Student ID)
- Certification of employment from your US employer
- Enrollment Form (if you’re a student)
Benefits of US bank accounts
- You can access your money easily with any foreign exchange currency fee.
- While working with US company you can get your salary directly deposit in your US bank account.
- Shopping can become easier.
- If you are working with retail websites us account will help you out.
Aamerican Bank account for Foreigners
Few banks in US can allow you to open personal accounts as a non-resident or non-citizen. The requirements may vary from bank to bank and from state to state. Bank may require your passport and a proof of your address or debit card of your country. The bank also needs you bossiness entity’s tax ID card. You have to submit your US address and utility bill.
Some banks allow you to open account without fly to US to do this you need to contact bank representative that will assist you to open your account. You are required to submit all your required documents by scanning and emailing them. If you want to open accounts in global banks that also provides services in your country they will assist you in this regard. You can sign up online some banks like Bank of America offers online application.