The Digismart credit card is carved out for everyone who enjoys digital platforms. Whether you are a shopping lover, movie freak, foodie or a wanderer, with Standard Chartered’s Digismart credit card you can avail exclusive offers and discounts at various merchant websites. Digismart credit card offers on flights are also a treat for those who travel quite frequently.
With some exciting features like Kuch Bhi on EMI, Contactless credit card usage facility, and SC mobile banking, you can enhance your experience of using a credit card. Along with the benefits, it is also very important to know the terms and conditions and additional charges that are applicable to the credit card.
This is necessary so as to avoid any sort of confusion related to anything while using the card. Travel around the country without burning a hole in your pocket with Digismart credit cards.
Key Terms and Conditions of Digismart Credit Card
- Standard Chartered Bank can remove, replace or change the merchants that are providing offers on the card and the cardholders will be informed about the same.
- The bank has the rights to discontinue the benefits on the card without declaring any reasons for it. The bank is not obliged to continue the benefits on any cardholder’s request/demand.
- The bank may revise/change the offers provided by the existing merchants on the card from time to time.
- The cardholders shall not be awarded any reward points on the expenses of the card.
- An existing Standard Chartered credit cardholder is not eligible for a Digismart credit card. Any application for the same will be rejected by the bank. The cardholder is advised to go through SC Phone Banking facility for more information.
- A predefined monthly fee is levied on the card which will be charged regardless of its usage.
- Benefits of the card are not transferable to any third party.
- Taxes and charges payable to the government or any third statutory authority which may arise in the future shall accrue to the sole account of the cardholder.
- The bank has the authority to change/revise the terms and conditions of the card at any point in time.
- Cashbacks are receivable by both primary and supplementary cardholders and the same take a processing time of a minimum 60 days.
- In case of any issues or complaints regarding the benefits on the card, the bank’s decision will be the final one.
Fees & Rates of Digismart Credit card
- A standard monthly fee of INR 49 is applicable on the credit card which is waived off at minimum spending of INR 5,000.
- 3% of the amount withdrawn from the card is charged as a Cash Advance fee. The minimum withdrawal amount is 300.
- In the case of overlimit expenditure, 2.5% of the overlimit amount will be deducted.
- A mark-up fee of 3.5% will be deducted in case of overseas transactions.
- Late payment charges of up to INR 800 are applicable on the card. There is no late payment charge applicable on an outstanding bill of INR 100.
- There is no card replacement fee.
Some Common FAQs
- How can I apply for a Digismart Credit Card?
You can apply for a Digismart card through the online portal of Standard Chartered bank.
- What are the offers on domestic flights with Digismart Credit Card?
You can avail credit card offers on flights through Yatra (dot com). You can avail a discount of up to 20% on your domestic flight bookings at Yatra.
- Can I avail any discount on my cab rides using a Digismart card?
Yes, you can avail upto 15% cashback on your Ola cab bookings. The maximum cashback is limited to INR 600 per month.
- Is there any offer on international flight bookings?
A 10% discount is available on international flight bookings at Yatra using a Digismart credit card. You can avail this benefit to enjoy credit card offers on flights provided by Standard Chartered.
- Can I use a Digismart card at any travel agency for flight bookings?
No, you can only avail Digismart credit card offers on flight bookings at Yatra. No discounts or cashbacks are available on bookings through any other travel merchant.
- Will I get any reward points on my spending through Digismart credit card?
No, the bank does not credit any reward points to the cardholders on the purchases made through the Digismart credit card.
- Is the discount available for unlimited transactions?
No, the discounts and cashbacks are available for a limited number of transactions per month. Read the terms and conditions carefully.
Digismart credit cards offer discounts and cashbacks on movie tickets, online shopping, online grocery shopping, food orders, cab bookings and flight bookings through online portals of specified merchants.
One can avail credit card offers on flights as well as domestic hotels. For optimum utilisation, one should know and understand the instructions of the bank clearly to avoid any hassles in the future.