Santander Bank designs “All in on credit card” for their users to enjoy maximum benefits and rewards. It aims to keep you prosper by offering huge benefits through various banking products including UK’s favourite World Elite Card & Zero credit card.
Santander All In One Credit Card Review
The Santander All in One Credit Card gives a 30-month 0% balance transfer and cashback rewards rates on all purchases. They charge a £36 fee per year. This gives you 0.5% rewards on all purchases 15% off on different Retailer offers at a number of retail partners. Santander All In One will also give you 25% off on five Retail Offers as a welcome bonus which will be for short periods, usually 14 days.
These offers give discounts to various retailers, such as Entertainment, supermarkets, car rental agencies, JD Sports, food and many more.
You won’t be charged any fee for non-Sterling transactions while abroad and it doesn’t charge any additional fees on the purchases made in local currency as well, but a 3% fee for each cash withdrawal will be charged immediately.
All in One credit card gives cashback rewards for those who want 0% interest on balance transfers and purchases on the same card.
All In One is Good for Those who want to
- Earn everyday rewards
- manage rewards actively to find extra worth
- Make purchases by All In One credit card abroad
All In One is Bad for
- who wants an interest free period for cash transactions
- don’t want to pay a monthly fee
- £3 monthly fee
- 3% High balance transfer fee applies after the introductory period ends
- Transfers from additional Santander Group accounts aren’t permissible
Santander All In One Representative example:
If spending £1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 15.90% p.a. variable) then the representative rate will be equivalent to 21.70% APR(variable) by a monthly fee of £3.
All in one credit card contains everything you need in a credit card. With this credit card, you’ll get;
- Credit Card with a monthly fee of £3
- Activate Santander card on phone or laptop
- No balance transfer fee for 30 months from the date of account opening
- No interest for 30 months on purchases from the date of account opening
- No foreign transaction fee
- 0.5% cash back on all of your purchases
- Protect you when there are some price changes in the market.
- Gives you a built-in warranty to make purchases and manage
- Use for foreign purchases and withdrawals having no transaction fees.
- Notifications on card limit increase while mobile & email
- Cash Back offer on Purchases
- You will earn 0.5% cashback on every purchase. So, when will you make any small or big purchase every time you earn.
- The bank is responsible to charge your account monthly and you can see this status through online or mobile banking.
All in One Credit Card Gratify Your Banking
All in one credit card has been promoted worldwide due to some of its features to add more values to personal and business banking. Your banking transactions are now at your fingertips with various facilities including the Internet, Mobile, Telephone banking.
Mobile banking allows users to quickly log on and securely use your account. You can see your transactions & limits through your mobile. You will have to register yourself for retailer offers to earn cash back on your balance.
Santander Online Banking
Santander Online Banking login enables you to handle banking tasks on your phone or tablet anytime anywhere.
Through all in one, you can also manage to a bank through a phone call by dialling 08009123123
Bank takes extra measures to protect your account information and aims to give you a secure trustworthy bank account assistance. Santander Offers you lots of benefits but they are still dangerous if used carelessly.
To take unlimited Credit Card benefits, firstly you have to pay off the full balance quickly
Balance Transfer and Cashback Calculator
This calculator is only for descriptive reasons. This calculator supposes you’ll make the repayment amounts (monthly) entered, there are no additional transactions, rather a fixed interest rate charged on your accessible credit card and that you’re not in an early or promotional period.
Santander All in One Benefits
|Rewards||0.5% cashback rewards|
on all eligible purchases
|Transaction Fees||No fee on non-Sterling|
3% on min £3 fee
|0% on Purchases||For 30 months|
|0% on Balance Transfers||For 30 months|
(no initial balance transfer fee)
|Retailer Offers||Welcome bonus of|
5 Retailer Offers up to 25% off
Continuing access to
- If you have a current account then no monthly fee for 6 months
- 0% for the first 30 months on purchases, after that 15.9% p.a. (variable)
- 0% foreign transactions fees while using the All In One credit card abroad
- 0% for the first 30 months on balance transfers, after that 15.9% p.a. (variable) and 0% balance transfer fee
- 0.5% cashback on every purchase with no limits or caps
Santader All in one Credit Card Application Requirements
- Be aged 18 or over
- Be a permanent UK inhabitant
- Have a £7,500 or more gross annual income
- Have an excellent credit history
- Have no bankruptcy, IVAs or CCJs in the last 6 years
Santander All in One Fee
|Late payment fee||£0|
|Early repayment fee||£0|
Applying for Card
If you’ve compared other credit cards with all in one and want to apply, firstly, complete the secure online application form. Before applying, check the eligibility criteria, whether you meet the criteria and all the requirements that are needed. Gather all the information and documents which are needed to make the process simple and straightforward.
All In One Compared to Aqua Rewards
The Aqua Rewards Credit Card is a cashback card which is free and offers 0.5% rewards rate. The disadvantage to the Aqua Rewards card is that the cashback is paid out one time in a year, and missing a payment is meant forfeiting all cashback for the year. This can be risky for many cardholders. The Aqua cards are suitable for those who have weak credit histories. This is good for individuals eager to improve their credit history.
Lisa is a passionate travelers. She spends 3 months every year visiting different places worldwide. She has visited almost every famous place in the world. She herself is an affiliate blogger