If you are into crypto trading, you must be aware of these popular crypto exchanges, Coinbase and Binance. Here, we will compare these two exchanges regarding security, features, and available currencies. But before jumping into the war between these two, you must know that Binance has a separate exchange for US investors known as Binance US. It has very few coins listed than the main website. The Coinbase platform was designed to keep the usability of the investors in mind. Let’s start with the comparison.
Are you planning to buy some cryptocurrency like Ethereum and Bitcoin? If yes, you might not have to look at the list of cryptos available in these two leading exchange platforms. To get into small crypto tokens, you must look deeply at these crypto exchanges.
Both Coinbase and Binance have decent coin selections. However, there is occasionally variation between Coinbase and Binance, but not enough. You can get almost every cryptocurrency on these two platforms.
Coinbase and Binance offer high security for protecting digital assets. Here are some security options you can check out on these platforms.
- Trust Wallet:- Binance do not have a digital wallet, but they partner with the Trust wallet, which is the leader of digital wallets. The trust wallet protects the assets with a secret Pin, encrypted key and biometric access, and a 12-word recovery.
- Address Allow Listing:- Binance provides address allow listing. It restricts access to the address that might withdraw the cryptos, and these addresses will be saved in the book and block the other address from accessing the funds.
- Two-Factor Authentication:- Binance even offers 2FA through Google Authentication or an SMS app.
- Advanced Verification:- Binance verification is required to unlock access to the platform, and it ensures that no one can use their identity to create a fake account. To complete this verification, you must upload your government ID and photo.
- Wallet:- Coinbase offers digital wallets to store cryptocurrency. The wallet is secured with biometric access and a password; this event has encrypted 12-word recovery to protect the assets.
- 2FA:- Coinbase offers 2FA via email or SMS. It helps to secure access to the account by requiring some time-sensitive passcode.
- Crypto Vaults And Storage:- Coinbase is the only exchange that holds your assets in cold storage, and exchange keeps cryptocurrency in cold storage, which helps to protect the assets from online thieves.
- Offer Crypto Vault:- Bitcoin vault is another security measure provided by Coinbase for your protected crypto assets. These vaults can be configured to demand several user confirmations when funds are removed, which is a means to stop illegal withdrawals. These, too, imply that when the withdrawal request is not approved in full after 24 hours, the transaction will be annulled.
Both Coinbase and Binance allow users to sell and buy cryptocurrency easily. Here are some extraordinary features of these two popular exchanges.
- User rewards: Binance holds several challenges, and giveaways increased their user base and interaction on their website. The users claim the prizes in their rewards section. Binance even hosts several crypto airdrops for the cryptos, which will be listed on the platform.
- Binance Acade: Binance Academy is a free educational resource the cryptocurrency exchange offers. The Binance Academy seems to be a destination for everything cryptocurrency, offering anything from basic crypto classes to sophisticated trading training.
- Advanced charting: Binance even allows its users to create some charting views with several indicators and overlays.
- Free education:- Users can watch brief instructional videos provided by Coinbase that guide them through various bitcoin initiatives. These films are viewable on the mobile app and website, and anyone who watches them will receive some free crypto.
- Newsfeed: Coinbase even offers a newsfeed for its users to get the latest crypto developments and market updates. This fee even curates the article from the web to give the best changes and trends in the crypto market.
- Price alerts:– Coinbase allows users to set up alerts about the price changes where they want to track several cryptos. Using a watchlist of the currencies, the users can view updates.
There are several cryptocurrencies you can buy from various exchanges. If you want to buy crypto, then you must research sufficiently to start your journey. You can also login at bitcoins circuit and trade in the cryptocurrency of your interest. The platform is known for its high transparency and security.
Hi! This is Ifama. I am a student and giving my services in SEO. I have a lot of experience in digital marketing. Travelling is my hobby and I love visiting different hilly areas and doing adventures.